Backpack Fitting - FREE
We specialise in fitting internal frame backpacks, not just adjusting straps.
We remove and contour the internal frame to suit the backpack and your back, even for online orders.
- Are you aware of the soft tissue and muscle damage caused by an ill-fitted backpack?
- Were you incorrectly informed that you carry the weight of the backpack on your hips?
- Were you incorrectly informed that you simply choose a backpack by total capacity required, rather than the necessity of choosing a backpack of the correct length?
- Were you incorrectly informed that the harness padding or harness type is all there is to a comfortable backpack?
- Were you incorrectly informed that the backpack would eventually take the correct shape and contour to your back? Well this does happen when brands use inferior internal staves that are soft and provide no support.
- Were you informed on the importance of reducing backpack float or sway in backpack design, and in wearing your backpack correctly with the majority of the load on the lumbar of your back?
- Did the retail sales person weight your backpack and you felt as though you were going to fall over backwards?
- Were you aware that a backpack without a full hip belt and Internal Stave/s, or combination of frame sheet and internal stave/s cannot be custom fitted?
- Most importantly, were the internal staves of your backpack removed from the backpack and individually contoured to your back curvature?
- Are you aware that a webbing waist strap simply reduces backpack movement and provides no back support. This statement is often incorrectly made with school daypacks, a waist strap is no substitute for a good harness system.
- Have you tried on countless backpacks and no sales person offered to correctly fit the backpack of your choice? This does not include simply adjusting various tensions straps.
- Are you aware that after 20 years of intensive research we are able to custom fit one of our backpacks for online orders, all we require is your back Torso length?
- And the best statement of all from retailers online, "the manufacturer supplies the backpack pre-fitted, we have never needed to fit a backpack" Well this is partly true, as backpacks can be supplied with excessive foam and soft Internal Staves that bend to follow the curve of your spine. However, under even a light load this fails to provide the required support, you still require personal and professionally contoured internal staves.
We are on a mission to have all backpack sellers provide the appropriate backpack for their customers, and fit these backpacks correctly. In any given week we are fitting numerous backpacks for the benefit of competitor customers that have not had their backpack fitted. For your back's sake, come on in for a no obligation demonstration of how modern internal frame backpacks function from one of our backpack designers. Bring in your existing Internal
Frame Travel Pack, Hike Pack, or Daypack and have it professionally fitted. No, it doesn't matter what brand, or when you purchased your backpack, just come on in and we will improve the performance of your backpack. We will demonstrate how the fitting is accomplished, how to safely put on and take off your backpack, how to load your backpack, and best of all, we do all this for FREE!
So why wait, come on in now, and we are sure you will be impressed.