Temporarily Closed Online Sales Only
Hybrid Backpacks have all the attributes of a Hiking Backpack
and Travel Backpack combined.
What are the additional features of a Hybrid Travel Pack?
- The Hybrid Backpack is top and panel loading combining the
attributes of a Travel pack and Hiking Backpacks.
- The Hybrid Backpack is designed with the traveller who requires
a larger capacity backpack with a blend of features that are
necessary to accommodate comfortable frequent high capacity
- The Hybrid Backpack can have a division at the base of the
storm collar which is dual zipped and lockable to prevent access
to the upper compartment.
Hybrid backpacks are not designed to replace Hiking Backpacks
for these reasons:
- Hybrid packs are designed with many more features than Travel
and Hiking Backpacks adding considerable weight, in some cases
as much as 30% more weight than a dedicated Travel Backpack
or Hiking Backpack. However this weight can be reduced by removing
the removable daypack and shoulder sling which could weigh
up to 1,000gms.
- Hybrid Backpacks have more stitching and zips, therefore
in severe weather provides less weather protection
for your gear than a dedicated Hiking Backpack. However, the
use of a rain cover will give you all the protection required
in adverse weather conditions.
Customer Service FAQ's
Customer Service Policies
Gear Repair Kit
Gear Repair Zippers
Gear Repair Australia
Gear Repair International
Low Impact Camping